Welcome! We hope you enjoy our 100 Word Challenges.

We participate in the 100 Word Challenge each week. Along with classrooms around the world, we accept the challenge to write around 100 words about a prompt that is shared with us by 100wc.net weekly.  We try to be creative while improving our writing skills each week. We love to get comments on our writing, so please take a look and leave us your thoughts.

Thank you!
Mrs. Wlazlo’s 5th Graders

Stillwater Elementary School, Stillwater, NY, USA

9 thoughts on “Welcome! We hope you enjoy our 100 Word Challenges.

1. I look forward to our classes working together. I’ve been a teacher for 12 years. I currently work as an assistant head and teach my class. We’re about 50 miles north of London. Here in the UK it’s currently autumn and a bit wet ‘n’ windy!

• Hi Mr. Murphy,
      So glad our classes are connected. This is my 14th year in the classroom, but my first in this school. We are located in Stillwater, NY, about 30 miles north of our state capital (Albany, NY). We are entering autumn, as well, watching the leaves change and getting ready for winter!

2. Hi mrs wlazlo I MISS YOU SO MUCH❤️❤️❤️❤️😻😻😻 you are still my favorite teacher ever I didn’t want to go but I had to I don’t know if you still will get this but I you